Mass Spec Specialist - 15 month FTC
An initial fixed term 15 month contract. This is a brand new opportunity working for an industry leading OEM. Our client is seeking an experienced scientist looking to secure a dynamic role as onsite mass spectrometry specialist for one of their key accounts focusing on clinical testing services.
After an initial 3month training period at the OEMs headquarters, you will spend 12months at your client’s site as the mass spec expert, duties include:-
- Method development
- Routine sample testing & other required lab duties (clinical samples)
- Training others - Mass spec related
- Minimum BSc Biochemistry/Chemistry/Biomedical Sciences or similar
- At least 12months industry lab experience, or hands-on PhD (LC-MS)
- Practical experience with LC-MS
- Flexible on travel - Driving license advantageous
- Eager to learn & good communication skills
Highley likely this role with be made permanent either with client or OEM.
Apply now for more information!
Key words: Clinical testing, clinical laboratory, mass spectrometry, LC-MS, LCMS, LC/MS, QQQ, triple quad, Chromatography, application specialist, scientist, chemist, analyst, trainer, North London, Luton, Watford, London, Central London, Aylesbury, Northampton, VRS6485HQ
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'