Marketplace / Amazon / eBay / Keywords / Data-Driven / Channel Advisor / CMS
WE'RE LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED MARKETPLACE MANAGER FOR A SUCCESSFUL TRADITIONAL RETAILER IN BIRMINGHAM!
- Are you experienced in Marketplace Management and looking for a new challenge?
- Great opportunity to join a leading Fashion House
- Central Birmingham location commutable from Coventry, Rugby, Leicester, Northampton
- Salary up to £55K (doe) +company benefits
- To apply please call or email
Sourced by: @ITJobs_WM - your 24/7 twitter feed of latest IT vacancies across the West Midlands.
WHO ARE WE?
We specialise in Retail and how best to get our products out to our loyal customer base. We now plan to dominate the digital space within our niche. As a market leader and performer in our niche, we are searching for an experienced Marketplace Manager to join our ever expanding team. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a successful retailer and to drive our revenue streams forward and exceed all expectations.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Within this role you will take ownership and be responsible for drive and all growth of the Amazon Marketplace. You will be developing strategies and planning upon market demand based on data analysis. You will be need to be able to become the voice of the marketplace to optimise sales. You will need to constantly pushing yourself to make sure targets and deadlines are met.
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE…
- Strong understanding on Amazon Market Place
- Proven Track record of successfully management and growth of Amazon Inventory
- 2 years + commercial experience with Amazon Seller Central
- Experience working with Chanel Advisor
- Analytical thinker
- Exceptional Microsoft Excel Skills
IT'S NICE TO HAVE...
- eCommerce Experience
- Previous experience with Online Customer Service
TO BE CONSIDERED…
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to . For further information please call me on or . I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit between 7am until 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process and submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on twitter @SearchableLiam or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Liam Harvey in Google! I look forward to hearing from you. IND1
KEY SKILLS - Marketplace / Amazon / eBay / Keywords / Data-Driven / Channel Advisor / CMS
- Channel Advisor