- This pivotal role has a key focus in providing account specific category insights and market analysis.
- With full autonomy driving marketing and insights strategy, this role offers huge growth potential and exposure
My client are an award winning and leading FMCG food business based in Surrey. With over 40 years of experience, they are exponentially growing year on year. Working as part of a close-knit collaborative team, you will form part of the senior leadership team.
- Full responsibility for analysing and interpreting consumer data
- Creating a full market overview to present to the senior team as well as delivering presentations to the customer
- To provide insights and data to the commercial team on a regular basis
- Ownership of customer research the competitor database
- Be responsible for conducting gap analysis reviews.
The successful candidate:
- Educated to degree level
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a market insight and/or analysis role
- A proven track record in brand and/or creative marketing is ideal
- Stakeholder management experience
- Experience working within an FMCG business
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and commit to various projects
A salary of £50,000 - £60,000 additional benefits is on offer.
- Marketing Manager