Job Title: Marketing Videographer
We have a brand new role for an outstanding Videographer to join our client's Marketing Team. The Videographer will be responsible for filming, editing and delivering high quality video content to support Marketing activities. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role is hands-on, and the ideal candidate will be multi-skilled, creative, and technically competent.
- Producing, filming, editing video content for use across: YouTube/Corporate Website/Company App Products
- Working with Marketing, Design and key stakeholders across the Group
- Setup and capture great shots to fulfil creative briefs. (Includes basic lighting and optimal audio capture)
- Editing video projects using Adobe Premiere/After Effects (dialogue cutting, adding captions, creating animations/idents)
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Experience in camera operation, DSLR & digital video cameras, sound equipment and the overall production process is essential
- Tech savvy, with considerable knowledge of audio/visual equipment, hardware, software, troubleshooting and techniques used in video production & editing.
- Enthusiastic, positive and proactive when working to deadlines
- Ability to work independently where necessary
- Creative with an great eye for detail
- Good communication skills essential
- Flexible, resourceful, and comfortable working with designers where appropriate
- 24 days' holiday plus all UK bank holidays (increasing with length of service)
- Simply Health Cash Back Plan
- Child Care Voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Moving Home Day
- Access to discounts to 100's of retailers through our benefits portal
- Tea and Coffee making facilities
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/