Our client is looking for a Marketing Trade Support Executive to join their growing team.
Reporting to the Trade Support Manger, the role will be responsible for developing and implementing trade support activity to drive category growth in our international markets.
Using sales and market data, and working with the category and sales manager, the successful candidate will identify trade support initiatives and ensure they are carried out effectively.
Responsibilities will include - planning and managing all arrangements for trade and consumer exhibitions within budgetary controls, accompanying the sales team to present trade support plans to customers and preparing relevant marketing support materials.
This role will be based in the Bromley office, working within the Marketing Department and reporting to the Trade Support Manager. The successful candidate will be expected to travel internationally to visit key markets, meet with distributors and attend trade exhibitions to suit business requirements.
• Work with Category Managers to identify and agree marketing activity and trade support for international markets.
• Develop and maintain good working relationships with external agencies.
• Plan and implement all arrangements for trade and consumer exhibitions.
• Attend international shows & events.
• Project manage events and control budgets.
• Provide support for the sales teams to ensure customer activity is effectively carried out.
• Meeting customers, agreeing trade support plans with regional sale manager & distributor.
• Analyse sales and market data to identify and evaluate trade support initiatives.
• Help prepare market presentations for International Sales Managers.
• Assist in the process of managing changes to packaging artwork and origination for all products as and when necessary.
• Maintain website and social media communications with regular updates as necessary.
• Provide in-house design work for basic leaflets and sales presenters (mainly these would be worked on by outside agencies).
- You will hold a degree within a marketing discipline
- Strong communication skills able to liaise at all levels
- Be happy to travel as and when required to international events
- Strong experience using Adobe Packages
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job