Marketing Technology Manager
Leading Marketing Agency
As Marketing Technology Manager, you will be responsible for owning and operating technology platforms related to online advertising.
You will make advertising welcome and safe by making it relevant and personalized. To deliver on this promise the role will be handling advanced tracking setup and tag management combining technical expertise and using tools like Google Tag Manager, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager or similar. The role supports on measurement and data collection across the web and mobile environments.
For modern advertising campaigns, there are a lot of internal and external stakeholders and components involved. The role will play a key role in coordinating resources from a technical point of view, to ensure all parties are informed and aligned with requirements. Configuring Dynamic Creatives is a key priority and the role will be responsible for setting up data feeds and content rules in platforms like Adform, Sizmek, Smartly or DoubleClick.
Based on data collected in a variety of platforms, pulling the right metrics and assert data quality could be cumbersome. The role will support data-driven decisions across our clients by making quality data available. In practice, this means the role will develop and provide client facing reporting interfaces using Google Data Studio, Datorama or similar supported by specialists within the agency.
To be successful you would need:
- Proven record of accomplishment working in above-mentioned topics
- Hands-on practical experience using marketing technology platforms like Adform, Adobe Marketing Cloud, DoubleClick or similar.
- Hands-on practical experience using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager or similar web analytics/tag management software.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Norwegian fluently and idiomatically.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
Nice to have qualifications:
- Experience from a client facing position in marketing, advertising or consulting.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a creative approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment
This is a next-generation agency that sits at the intersection of media, content and technology. They are obsessed with the customer's purchase journey and is what connects their mission directly to their client's business challenges. All their people, processes and technology are united through our focus on understanding, accelerating and optimizing purchase journeys; making them more satisfying for consumers and more effective for our clients by bringing together data, creativity and platforms.
How to Apply:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Sabrina Bjørnstad at Harnham via the link on this page.