Emerald Group is a global learning organisation, with a presence in 130 countries worldwide. While its roots are in publishing, and bringing research to life, the Group's corporate learning division provides learners with the insight and tools they need to overcome challenges, improve performance and excel in the workplace.
The Role & Team:
In this exciting new opportunity, you’ll lead the strategic marketing technology and data roadmap for Emerald Publishing, ensuring alignment with Emerald’s business goals, projects and initiatives. The role will be fundamental in driving the marketing department’s digital transformation that aims to deliver an enhanced experience to our customers across our digital touchpoints. You’ll lead a close-knit team, as part of a larger and diverse marketing function.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Ensuring a clearly defined marketing technology and data roadmap is delivered
- Implementing marketing technologies to optimise digital marketing, communication and performance
- Implementation and on-going management of an integrated customer data platform
- Leveraging data to target, automate and personalise marketing activities
- Marketing activities are intelligently tested, analysed and reported on to key stakeholders, while providing a continual feedback and improvement loop to marketers
- Digital marketing processes are put in place to deliver and track campaign activity
- Inspired and focused team of data, technology and analytics professionals
Who We’re Looking For:
- Leadership, influence & team management
- Project and change management
- Relationship management (internal and external)
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements and vice-versa
- Problem solving, defining the source of a problem and delivering an effective solution
- Multi-channel marketing and technology stacks
- Marketing analytics
- Automation and personalisation
- Customer data platforms
- Digital marketing optimisation
- Systems knowledge (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
Behaviours & Attributes:
- Able to listen and learn
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Team player with the ability to take direction from line manager and translate this into actions/plans
- Agile mindset, with a flexible and creative approach
- Ability and self-motivation to excel within an environment of change
What’s in It for You:
We offer an extensive benefits package as your Wellbeing is highly valued, as well as nurturing a flexible & supportive working environment. This includes:
- Flexible working (early/late start & finish)
- Working from home
- Up to 20% performance bonus
- 6% contribution pension
- Generous holiday allowance plus extra leave days over Christmas
- Life Assurance
- Newly refurbished canteen & staff lounge
- Free on-site gym
- Free tickets to selected Rugby & Cricket at Headingley Stadium
Nurturing fresh thinking that makes an impact
Emerald Publishing was founded in 1967 to champion new ideas that would advance the research and practice of business and management. Today, we continue to nurture fresh thinking in applied fields where we feel we can make a real difference, now also including health and social care, education and engineering. We publish over 300 journals, more than 2,500 books and over 1,500 case studies, via our dedicated research platform.
What matters to us:
Excellence: Always pursuing greatness, we take pride in everything we do.
Individuality: We have a strong sense of character, independence and spirit.
Ambition: We strive to go beyond what’s possible to delight our customers.
Purpose: Our entire motivation is to help our communities achieve better outcomes.
Curiosity: We listen, learn and challenge the status quo, paying attention to the details that matter.
Trust: Our open and responsive culture empowers people, creating transparency, responsibility and respect.
- Data Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'