This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Key Areas of Responsibility
* Understand the product strategy for all brands
* Be able to confidently deliver messages to other team members and business
* Manage and update all planning schedules to be in line with launch dates set against product development and marketing communication timelines
* Administration for the department - note taking, time management for team members, expenses tracking, making travel arrangements for all designers & any other tasks as & when required.
* Sourcing materials and making purchases for shows, events, design room, designers etc. ensuring budgets are met where applicable.
* Work on your own initiative and with team members for research and development tasks
* Attending shows where applicable for stand building and attendance
* Understand and be able to demonstrate products where applicable
* Support and test the products via our QC process
Requirements / Profile:
Bright graduate / equivalent experience within design/marketing
Strong IT literacy, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
Excel experience is essential to any successful candidate
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Good organisational and prioritisation skills
Excellent attention to detail
Self-motivated, eager to develop, team-player, good communicator
The role will be a valued post in a fast paced team and candidates with proven administration skills and a passion for working within a successful marketing team are welcome to apply!
Adecco UK & Ireland are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.