Marketing Support Officer
- Are you creative in both digital and print marketing?
- Do you have experience or knowledge of the manufacturing sector and would like to help grow a market presence globally for the business?
- Do you also have a keen eye for photography and would like to put your pictures and content creativity together to help achieve the company's global strategy?
Eileen Richards Recruitment are working with our client who are a distinctive global organisation, located in Leicester, who manufacture quality and durable products for worldwide audience.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Working in the marketing department primarily as a Graphic Designer to maintain/update the extensive existing range of corporate brochures and produce new brochures as required to high quality print ready standard while adhering to corporate brand guidelines.
- Ability to be creative essential in producing a wide range of marketing materials such as print advertising, website graphics, e-shot campaigns, exhibitions and presentation materials.
- Marketing Support helping with day-to-day general marketing activities as required such as: photography, managing photo library database, updating websites, exhibition organising, source new merchandise ideas, etc.
- Creating content and PR for all global internal and external communications
- Must be flexible to attend Clients sites for product photos and trade shows
About You as the Marketing Support Officer:
- 2 years minimum experience using Adobe creative suite software.
- The ability to be creative while working inside corporate brand guidelines and willing to learn new skills and have a keen attention to detail.
- Previous print, design or marketing roles.
- Organisational skills, experience with customer facing roles, copywriting, corporate communications or PR events.
- Interest in latest technologies, photography, video filming/editing or 3D graphics & animation.
If you do not receive a response within five working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Eileen Richards Recruitment are experienced within eight different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Construction, Customer Service & Onsite, Directors & Non-Executive, Human Resources, Office (including PA/EA), Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement.
We look forward to helping you in your career in these sectors, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career in these sectors please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'