Marketing Support Executive
Role: Marketing Support Executive
Royal London is the largest mutual life, pensions and Investment Company in the UK, with Group funds under management of £106 billion. Group businesses provide around 9.0 million policies and employ 3,449 people. (Figures quoted are as at 30 June 2017).
Founded as a Friendly Society in a London coffee shop in 1861, Royal London started out with the aim to help people avoid the stigma of a pauper's grave. Since then we have been helping people help themselves and are committed to delivering the best value for customers and putting members first.
We have an exciting permanent opportunity for a Marketing Support Executive to join the
Marketing team in London.
The main purpose is to support sales efforts by taking ownership of providing accurate data and other content for both the wholesale and institutional channels.
This role will offer an excellent opportunity to forge a career in the Asset Management industry, gaining a valuable insight into a wide range of business areas, whilst further developing your skillset and understanding of Asset Management.
* Develop and produce quarterly and monthly fund reports
* Maintain a range of consultant databases, ensuring data and materials are up to date
* Provide qualitative and quantitative data to key clients
* Provide support across the wider team with data and marketing material based activities
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
* An interest in the financial industry
* A good affinity with numbers and data
* Excellent attention to detail
* Good communication and relationship building skills
* Good ability to work well within a team
* Strong Excel skills would be desirable
To apply, please use the 'Apply Online' link below.
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job