Marketing Strategy Manager
Are you an exciting, motivated and passionate marketing professional from a technology product B2B background? Could you thrive working with true innovators at the forefront of the energy tech sector? If so, read on.
Who am I working for?
OVO Energy is leading a new generation of energy providers with a fresh outlook and a unique way of doing business. We believe in creating a brighter future and doing right by our customers.
In the last two years, we have acquired a number of technology businesses that will enable us to provide more responsible, advanced services to the wider community and maintain our commitment to renewable sources of energy. We are now seeking a Marketing Strategy Manager to join our team in London for VNet operating within the OVO umbrella.
Are there any benefits?
- Competitive salary
- Develop your career with one of the Sunday Times' top 20 list of the best companies to work for
- A clearly defined career path
- Open plan office in Notting Hill
- Free breakfast every day and lunch on Fridays
- Lots of social events
- Training budget
- Matched volunteering and matched fundraising
Born from the need to do things differently, we have been seeking to disrupt the energy industry since our inception. We add more value to our customers through fairer pricing, simplicity and unparalleled customer service.
As a ground-breaking cloud-based platform, VNet aggregates thousands of distributed electrical assets into a virtual battery or power plant. This incredible technology means we can offer better coverage, enhanced uptake and increased levels of responsible energy.
You’ll have the chance to get heavily involved in this tech business and play a key role in it’s direction and success. This type of challenge does not come along every day, so grasp it with both hands and apply today.
What will I be doing?
As the Marketing Strategy Manager, you will take responsibility for the marketing strategy for VNet.
Reporting to the Managing Director of VNet, you will manage branding, messaging and marketing materials. Overseeing the website build and its content, you will develop an effective value proposition and messaging for the sector, partners, the press and analysts.
Additionally, your role will involve:
- Supporting the end-to-end sales process to drive customer opportunities
- Helping to define the joint product and technology alliance strategy
- Managing branding and naming for future features and offerings
- Working in partnership with the Engineering, Business Development, Integrated Marketing and Communication teams
- Driving participation at key events through the development of strategy, messaging and logistics
Sounds great! But what do I need?
To be considered as our Marketing Strategy Manager, you will need:
- At least five years’ experience within innovative technology product B2B marketing
- Experience and proven track record in taking new and innovative products and technologies to market
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with a results-focused attitude
- The ability to manage conflict and challenges in a diplomatic manner
We are interested in hearing from you if you have held the role of Marketing Strategy Manager, Marketing Manager, Technology Marketing Manager, B2B Marketing Manager, Product Marketing Manager, Product Manager, or Technology Product Manager.
Webrecruit and OVO Energy are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you could be our new Marketing Strategy Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.