Are you looking for a new role to start in the New Year? Do you have experience in Multichannel Marketing? Do you enjoy delivering new eCommerce strategies and work with multiple software channels?
As a Multichannel Marketing specialist you're responsible for leading European implementations and scalable eCommerce solutions and processes. You'll also work closely with local partners across the Marketing team to drive eCommerce sales growth and deliver excellent shopping experiences to a wider audience.
This a 6 month contract working for a global Consumer Healthcare brand at their High Wycombe site.
- Lead and manage the marketing Amazon relationship
- Development of the annual JBP
- Ensure that the appropriate Ecommerce tactics and budgets are within each brand plan
- Lead clients scale programme (Caring Everyday) demonstrating the total portfolio to deliver bigger baskets:
- Own strategy to scale the client's portfolio including: approach, priorities and initiatives and execution.
- Ensure a close partnership with the marketing team to deliver cross category opportunities
- Champion the scale approach throughout the business to drive support and execution.
- Continue to develop and grow the relationship with the media agency to deliver media opportunities
Experience and Qualities:
- Knowledge of AMS / AAP / AMG (Amazon Marketing)
- Knowledge of pure play and brick n click businesses
- Strong analytical skills
- Ecommerce commercial knowledge
- Knowledge of Amazon Marketplace / Ebay / DTC
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'