Our Client is a globally successful and award winning Digital Experience & Enterprise Customer Portal provider.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the senior management team to explore new business potentials.
- Create and deliver key marketing strategies to raise business / product awareness.
- Strategically introduce the brand to potential new customers.
- Organize and lead regional marketing campaigns and events.
- Use the company’s CRM system to effectively plan marketing events.
- Take ownership of customer engagement through social media sites.
- Manage company / business events and be first point of contact for suppliers.
- Review marketing campaigns for efficiency and work on improvements when necessary.
- Be aware of company / business goals and manage budget efficiently.
- Liaise and keep in touch with the company’s global marketing teams.
- Demonstrate creativity and contribute to business growth at all times.
- Have a natural desire to succeed within the role and further develop skills.
Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience of working within a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing programmes as well as their execution.
- Strong, demonstrable project coordinating and management skills.
- The ability to compose and proofread documents.
- Outstanding organization and communication skills.
- Event management and B2B Marketing experience would be advantageous.
- Passionate and hard-working by nature.
- Eager to progress and improve skillset.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job