At PRA, we don’t make our 15000+ people great. It’s the other way around. As we have grown to a top-5 CRO, we have maintained the feel of a small company, dedicated to collaboration and passion for what we do.
We always have a desire to keep seeking new and better ways to operate. We don’t settle for the same old ways. Our passion for improving patient lives worldwide permeates all that we do. Put simply, we care.
The Marketing Specialist is a highly collaborative role that combines strong communication skills, analytical thinking, adaptability, creativity and project management. The role is a great opportunity to develop your marketing skills within a global corporate and contribute towards ensuring PRA is a step ahead.
In this role you will work very closely with leadership from multiple PRA business units and other members of the Global Marketing Team on a variety of initiatives. With the purpose of growing market share, improving customer experience and propelling growth at PRA you will be responsible for:
- Brand refresh projects, including positioning and messaging.
- Creating, executing, maintaining and continually updating marketing plans, along with the corresponding budgets.
- Assisting and/or executing various elements of the marketing plans including:
o Strategy development
o Idea generation
o Market research
o Content creation
o Promotional activities
- Reviewing ROI/performance analysis on marketing tactics.
- Managing projects diligently, ensuring timelines, quality and consistency while keeping all members of the project team informed and engaged.
A first class communicator, goal orientated and a generator of ideas.
The successful candidate will be able to enthusiastically approach the tasks above, while remaining consistent with corporate branding and marketing strategies.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- Creativity - this is absolutely essential.
- A strategic mind-set; you are able to successfully execute and manage marketing projects and timelines.
- Excellent writing and communication skills. The capacity to engage with cross-functional teams to communicate confidently and effectively, in order to achieve marketing goals.
- Competent IT skills, Google Analytics experience is desirable
- An undergraduate degree in Marketing, a Business related discipline, or equivalent experience.
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
- Marketing Campaigns
- Social Media
- Google Analytics
- Online Content