Marketing Specialist- B2B
A B2B Marketing Specialist is required to join a leading blue-chip organisation, to be based in their Docklands office. The B2B Marketing Specialist will be responsible for implementing marketing programmes across EMEA, including lead generation for follow up by the sales teams to improve awareness of the brand.
The Marketing Specialist's responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing lead generation campaigns across channels including email and online
- Using Eloqua marketing automation platform for email campaigns, lead nuturing and campaign reporting
- Organising events including tradeshows, seminars and customer conferences
- Working with the CRM team to maintain and clean prospect and customer databases
- Managing customer communication campaigns including events, email, newsletters, webcasts and social media
- Leading tracking and reporting results using Salesforce.com CRM and Eloqua
Interested applicants must be experienced B2B Marketing professionals who have demonstrated experience in campaign management and lead generation activities. You should also be a proficient user of marketing automation tools such as Eloqua, with excellent copywriting skills and content management. For further information please send your CV now or call Carys Jones on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job