Marketing & Social Media Officer (Temp-Perm)
Marketing and Social media Officer (Temp to Perm)
£30,000 (3 month FTC)
- Are you an experienced marketing and social media professional looking to use your skills in a B2B environment?
- Are you looking for a role where you can inject your creativity of marketing/PR content writing and graphic design to attract the right audiences and manage client relationships?
- Would you like to work for a organisation that has a great reputation amongst the business network across the east midlands?
Eileen Richards Recruitment are working with one of our clients who are based across the vibrant, diverse counties of Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Support, contribute towards and co-ordinate external marketing events and media opportunities; with Communications Manager oversight.
- Ongoing development of social media skills and management of the businesses social media and marketing channels. Contributing to review, strategy and overall development of the social media channels, including development of new channels.
- Writing print and digital copy and features for marketing purposes. Including press releases, web articles, newspaper columns and speeches, direct marketing content and email newsletters.
- Preparation and design of PowerPoint presentations for senior staff. Occasional delivery of own presentations.
- Contributing to strategic review and ongoing development, and ongoing content management, of website(s) - ensuring that pages are up to date - with fellow officers’ support.
- Contributing towards improving the design, written and visual content, and accessibility of the website. Addressing website issues by own actions, including coding changes, or by liaising with external web company. Building new sections of the website, in the interests of improved user functionality, greater return on investment and embodying the businesses brand, mission and values.
- Writing, distribution and optimisation of the businesses newsletter. Growing subscribers to this newsletter, as well as other company databases, to increase return on investment.
- Plan, organise and run events and speaking engagements as part of the communications team.
- Creation, management and improving utilisation of databases - to include segmenting, planning and implementing communications through their use. Maintenance and growth of the above databases, to ensure maximum return on investment.
- Organising, conducting and evaluating market research into the area’s business needs/wants, to help build upon the Marketing Strategy.
- Writing marketing strategies, both internal and external, to help the business and its partners achieve desired outcomes and implementing these strategies where appropriate.
- Acting as liaison for media/marketing calls.
- Design, redesign and modification of company literature; including publications, case studies and informational booklets, posters and liaison with external companies to ensure timely creation in line with deadlines.
- Management of media crisis situations; ensuring minimal damage to the brand, image and reputation.
- Maintaining good existing relationships with the media and building on these relationships to ensure low cost and free promotion.
- Strong Marketing/PR content writing experience
- Strong experience in all social media channel management
- A strategic, proactive planner and business acumen
- Personable and professional character to fit in the team but also speak to clients and senior stakeholders to get key business insight
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
- 3 Month FTC with a view to permanent
If you do not receive a response within five working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Eileen Richards Recruitment are experienced within eight different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Construction, Customer Service & Onsite, Directors & Non-Executive, Human Resources, Office (including PA/EA), Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement.
We look forward to helping you in your career in these sectors, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career in these sectors please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'