Our client is the pioneer and leading provider of employee-to-candidate engagement software to companies including Nestle, KPMG, McDonald’s and Citi.
The platform helps candidate to become more familiar with potential employers by talking directly to company employees in a forum. This also allows the organisation to gain control of their employer brand, which results in more engaged, better-matched applicants.
Organisations worldwide and across 10+ sectors, use the platform, including universities, whose students engage with applicants in order to attract them.
This business has offices in London, Paris, and New York.
Our client is looking for a marketing executive to write amazing content, edit content, work on short & long-form pieces, PR, and ad-hoc marketing tasks.
- You will work with a network of writers & review/ edit their content before posting on the blog
- Write heavy hitting long-form pieces- based on quantitative data & research studies
- Research & write topics that will accord with their target market.
- Write, research and post social media friendly content on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin
- Read about the latest hot topics in HR technology, employer branding, software
- Learn about Google Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and how to get a site to the top of Google
- Reach out to newspapers, industry publications, universities, careers websites, job boards and persuade them to publish your content.
- Proof and edit all content, ensuring all contributors and team members comply with our guidelines
- Help organising events
- Ad-hoc marketing tasks & research projects
- A team player who can support all internal departments and external stakeholders
Who fits the bill?
- Arts degree from a Redbrick university (or equivalent)
- Proofreading/copyediting or publishing experience - desirable
- Excellent writing and English language skills
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to take instruction
- Outstanding verbal, written, and telephone communication
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'