Are you ready to catapult your career into the next level? Do you have an interest in IT, a desire to further your career and a passion to succeed? Our client who is a market leader and expert in marketing lead generation for IT services are looking for a Marketing Services Representative to join their well-established, fun and engaging team in this role which offers freedom, a lovely environment and some serious progression.
Company: who will I be working for?
A very successful company based in Banbury who partner with Blue Chip organisations to provide a variety of IT services. This opportunity is for a Marketing Services Representative to deliver marketing campaigns via outbound calls.
Key Accountabilities for the Marketing Services Representative:
- Performing database cleansing
- Making high numbers of outbound calls to clients
- Generating new business from outbound calls
- Upselling from existing clients
- Identifying new opportunities
Key competencies for the Marketing Services Representative:
- Self-starter, high energy, excellent motivation
- Good level of literacy to enable short report writing
- Reliable and a willingness to succeed
- Confident PC user and good communicator
- Previous experience of working in an office environment
Emotion: how will I feel working here?
Rewarded! As the Marketing Services Representative, you will be joining a small, friendly team in a lovely environment where hard work earns progression. They have an incredibly fun atmosphere!
Opportunity: what's in it for me?
Where to start! This company truly offers the chance of real progression and offer quarterly nights out where there are some serious prizes up for grabs as well as regular social evenings out with the team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work relatively independently within a small friendly team! Hours are 8.45 a.m. - 5.00 p.m. Monday to Friday and early finish on a Friday! Free onsite parking, holidays, uncapped commission and realistic first years earning of £23,000 OTE!
- business development
- phone sales