Are you creative with over 2 years experience in Marketing? Do you have an appropriate Marketing degree or professional qualification? We have a great opportunity in our Central Support Office in Newcastle upon Tyne for a Marketing Executive!
- Work as a core member of the marketing services team and the wider marketing team to drive holiday sales targets and retail targets.
- Develop and implement marketing comms activity for on park and supporting parks to deliver their targets and overall business goals
- Support the rollout of the new brand across all signage including 73 parks and continuously support parks with any signage requests.
- Support internal departments with any marketing requests to ensure effective, on brand communications – this can be across a range of media including print and online
- Manage the internal company magazine alongside the Employee Engagement team.
- Assist with any other marketing activities required by the Marketing Services Manager.
- Gather, analyse and interpret continuous intelligence including industry trends and competitor activity.
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of the company health and safety policies and procedures and ensure safe working practices are maintained at all times.
- Appropriate degree or professional qualification and/or proven experience in a busy marketing department.
- Recent marketing qualifications.
- 2+ years in marketing.
- Experience of leisure or travel industry.
- Knowledge of effective POS.
- Some knowledge/experience of signage (entrance/way finding).
- A keen eye for design and ability to create artwork that’s on brand and meets objectives.
- Experience of working with agencies.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail and proof reading skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment managing multiple projects at any one time.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Strong Excel and Word skills.
- Good relationship skills.
- Good commercial awareness.
- Strong team player.
- Passionate and caring about improving customer experiences.
- Flexible approach to working hours and days.
- Driving licence as UK travel required.