On behalf of our client, based in Bracknell, Aatom Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Services Co-ordinator on a permanent basis.
Purpose of the role -
Our client runs a central Marketing Team which provides marketing support to the operational divisions to the clients. In this role you will be providing support at corporate, group and section level for the Marketing activities.
Duties and Responsibilities -
- Coordinating and administration of marketing output such as email campaigns, brochures, briefing creative work, placing advertising and marketing reporting including liaising with stakeholders, gathering content, etc.
- Managing Company social media accounts
- Producing advertising /web copy
- Manage customer satisfaction research across the company; writing, collating and reporting of results.
- Creative development and updating of website (coding not required)
- Assist in the maintenance and support of customer database
- Monitor competitor performance and produce regular reports
- Co-ordination support for events and exhibitions
- General support of the Marketing Department
Key Skills and Knowledge required -
- Good IT skills including MS Office packages
- A high standard of written English
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
- Confident dealing with people; customers, suppliers and internal
- At least one year of proven Marketing experience
- Minimum 5 GCSE or equivalent including Maths and English
- A Marketing qualification is desirable, however support will be provided to achieve a formal qualification as a part of the companies staff development programme.
- Social Media
- Web copy
- Marketing Services Co-ordinator