Marketing Sales Executive
Salary £16,000 - £20,000 + Additional Bonus
MarketMakers is an award winning telemarketing organisation known for winning the Times top 100 Best companies to work for in the UK four years running.
Due to our continued growth MarketMakers is actively seeking to recruit a number of Telemarketing Executives to work on our new exciting marketing campaign for one of our key clients.
Reporting to the team manager you will be part of a team responsible for delivering quality booked online demos for our client’s internal sales team to sit. This is a B2B opportunity which involves cold calling businesses as well as handling any Inbound calls that come in, all calls will be across a variety of different verticals and our aim is to generate interest in either/or products you will be trained on (Celebrity Intelligence or Fashion/Beauty Monitor). As a member of the telemarketing team you will also act in a way that is representative of the brand and deliver a World Class Customer Experience to all prospects you speak to.
- Cold calling businesses (Outbound B2B/ Business to Business) to book online system demonstrations for our clients offerings
- Taking Inbound calls (Inbound B2B/ Business to Business) to book online system demonstrations for our clients offerings
- Attend all training and fully immerse yourself in the brand
- Retaining clients through exceptional delivery (Renewal of client campaigns)
- Data Capture - Ensure as you profile the prospects you fully document all the data you gather into the appropriate CRM
- Updating and managing multiple CRM systems and managing your prospect lists to maximise results
- Booking meetings via Outlook for multiple users, ensuring the relevant people are included and all information sent is accurate
- Weekly Meetings to discuss personal development, targets, and achievements
The Successful Candidate:
- B2B Telemarketing/Sale Experience a benefit
- Exposure to the PR or Media industry a benefit
- Have an interest in celebrity culture including the fashion industry
- Be able to question effectively to understand a prospects needs then match the features and benefits of each system to these needs.
- Be well spoken and have a polite and professional approach to all prospect interactions.
- Be up to date with current affairs
- A background in reaching and exceeding targets/ KPIs
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Highly tenacious and resilient
- Confident when using the MS office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package including generous new business and renewal commissions and Team incentives
- Excellent working environment- great offices with on-site shops, restaurant, nursery and the all-important Starbucks!
- A great place to work- we featured in Sunday Times 100 Best Companies for 4 years running and are currently 34th in the Great Places to Work listing. We are committed to sharing our success with all of our teams
- 5*star offices based at the prestigious Lakeside business park
If you think that you have what it takes to represent the UK's number 1 B2B telemarketing organisation then get in touch now.