This role is predominantly telephone based and you will be required to develop new and old business. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is a natural leader and target driver to join a team of sales executives on a permanent basis this is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to further their career within B2B sales.
• To achieve sales and gross profit targets.
• To ensure every sales opportunity is maximised.
• You will be required to make 15 to 20 effective calls a day.
• Work closely with the planning team to provide bespoke campaign solutions.
• To maintain and develop relationships with existing customers.
• Develop leads from own initiative and grow the customer base.
• To maximise use of time through effective time management and territory planning to cover the territory/category in an effective and organised manner.
• Provide exceptional customer service, responding to enquiries with a full proposal including a breakdown of costs in an accurate, professional and timely manner.
• To adhere to the Company discount structure when negotiating with customers.
• To answer customer queries courteously and promptly adhering to the time scales laid down by the Company.
• To maintain a comprehensive client records/leads system.
• To work with the administration team to ensure that all elements of a campaign are completed from booking to payment, distribution to post campaign support.
• Be experienced in Microsoft Office.
• Maintain effective communications with colleagues, customers, and suppliers as appropriate.
Key factors of this role:
• The starting salary is £17,000 which increases to £18,000 after an initial 6 month probation period.
• There is a performance related bonus which will be paid to you monthly on top of the basic salary.
• 6 stage career ladder to climb
• New digital related bonus scheme
• Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
• There are 25 days standard holiday not including Bank Holidays
• Free onsite car parking
If you are interested please contact:
Emma White, Executive Permanent consultant
Reed – Business support, Colchester
Email : Emma.firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'