The Marketing Research Analyst is a key member of DTCC’s center of excellence for Market Research and Analytics.
He/she will contribute to the team’s effort to leverage (qualitative and quantitative) market research to further our understanding of the needs of our global client community. A key element for the role will consist in analyzing disparate data sources and turn them into actionable market intelligence for DTCC leadership and the Marketing and Communications team.
The successful candidate will support the implementation of marketing automation technology and its roll out across the entire DTCC Marketing & Communications group. Following the full implementation of Marketo, the Marketing Analyst will be one of DTCC’s marketing automation subject matter experts (SMEs) and support the broader team in the planning and execution of marketing campaigns.
The Marketing Analyst evaluates and communicates the efficacy of DTCC promotional and content marketing programs across a broad spectrum of distribution channels, including email, social media and advertising. He / she will analyze the performance of global marketing campaigns, creating clear and engaging metrics dashboards that will enable the communication of marketing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to senior marketing and business stakeholders.
- Partner with the DTCC Market Research team on the planning and implementation of research and analysis projects across the spectrum of DTCC products and target markets.
- Support the development of programs designed to improve the understanding of market trends and customer needs, their potential impact on DTCC solutions and the efficacy of its marketing communications.
Support the implementation and best practice utilization of marketing automation (Marketo)
- Support the last stages of the integration of Marketo within the DTCC marketing infrastructure
- Be the Marketo SME within the Solutions Marketing, Research and Analytics team, disseminating best practices across the global Marketing & Communications team
- Facilitate the execution of marketing programs through target analysis and segmentation
Marketing ROI analysis
- Work closely with key stakeholders within the Marketing & Communications team to produce reports and KPIs on specific campaign and overall activities.
- Analyse KPIs by Product, Geography and Channel.
- Support the creation of budget reporting templates and help identify cause and effect relationship and ROI on product and regional investment
- Understand and communicate drivers of ROI by pulling and analyzing different data sources.
- Support specific marketing initiatives by providing guidance and expertise on audience segmentation and lead lifecycle processing.
- Minimum 1 years of experience of supporting the market(ing) research and analysis programs
- Hands-on experience of marketing automation systems (experience of Marketo a plus)
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Microsoft Excel and data manipulation skills mandatory
- Interpersonal / Communication skills
- Ability to juggle competing tasks, priorities and manage own time
- Self-starter who has an appetite for learning
- Flexible attitude, hard-working and results driven•
Education, Training and/or Certification:
University degree required (Master’s degree advantageous)
- Data Analysis