We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and outgoing marketing undergraduate to join our team on a 12 month placement program.
If you are looking to work in a creative, fast paced, people focused, commercial environment, with exposure to different roles and responsibilities, we have the role for you! The role we are offering is broad, touching on numerous different areas across our business, including:
Supporting the Marketing Manager in the execution of the annual marketing strategy. This will include the management of social media content, blogs and awards submission entries to enhance the ISL brand, and the monthly design of ISL newsletters to enhance client communication.
Supporting the Internal Recruitment Manager with the recruitment of our Trainee Academy (3 recruitment drives across the 12 month period). This will involve assisting in the promotion the ISL brand to engage the target audience, and coordination of the interview process.
Through the above activities you will have opportunities to work in a supportive environment, whilst having the ability to manage and influence your own projects and work with autonomy.
What is in it for you?
An opportunity to join a dynamic and fast paced team, working in a lively and friendly environment, experiencing a range of different roles! We pride ourselves on being a great place to work, you will be welcomed by the team, and treated as one of us. Aside from this, we offer the following…
- Creative freedom, you will have the ability to introduce your own ideas and influence the marketing strategy.
- Skill development opportunities, particularly in verbal and written communication, confidence, negotiation, time management and prioritisation.
- Fantastic exposure to operating in a fast moving commercial environment, ideal for students interested in business.
- Excellent training available, in various mediums including classroom seminars, role plays, desk coaching, online training material, and advice from sector experts.
- Opportunities to earn commission/ bonus on your work
- Monthly incentives and rewards (based on activities and results, rewards typically include rock climbing, meals out, ice skating, riffle shooting, wine tasting, bowling… the list goes on!)
- A great social environment in a modern office (central Bristol). We have breakout areas, a table tennis table and music in the office!
- The possibility of additional opportunities open to the successful candidate, such as part-time employment prior to the start of the placement; during studies; and/or full-time after graduation.
The individual best suited to this role will have the following skills/ attributes in abundance:
*Exceptional written and verbal communication skills- you will constantly be communicating with people, whether that be colleagues, candidates or clients.
*Excellent work ethic- you will need to be highly ambitious and therefore willing to put in the extra effort and time to achieve results, and reap the rewards.
*Resilience- In an industry where there are a lot of highs and lows, you must be someone who is able to operate in a high pressure environment, working to deadlines and targets, and able to demonstrate true resilience to overcome difficulties.
If you are interested please apply to Samantha Patten () or by calling for more information.
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job