Marketing Recruitment Consultant. Join a truly international and highly specialist headhunting firm, work from their head office in central London and establish yourself as a consummate professional within marketing recruitment by:
- engaging professionals at a senior level - you will be speaking to VP's and GM's through to CEO level candidates
- working across the globe (from their office in London) - the firm has already worked in close to 100 countries, over 6 continents)
- consulting a fascinating client base of some of the most impressive Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) firms on the planet! - firms like Heineken, Danone and Unilever are already very established clients
Benefits of building a marketing recruitment career at this firm:
- a genuine opportunity to build a career of significance and completely own an area and geography; they already have strong relationships with a very impressive list of clients, but there are many parts of the world where these clients are very active, but are not currently being served by the firm
- a company that is committed to an organic growth strategy, where you get to specialise and they will then build the business around you
- all the support you need through on desk training and mentoring from an experienced team to help you step quickly into a 360 marketing recruitment role
- a high performance environment; 3 of the 8 consultants billed £150,000 in their first 12 months, a straight graduate who joined in October last year, has already billed £140,000 in his first 10 months!
- a culture that is relaxed and supportive - everyone is in their 20's, but the environment is more mature than this would suggest, with an obvious multi-cultural vibe
- being rewarded well; outside of a strong commission scheme, there are also team activities every quarter as well as bi-monthly performance lunches and team trips away
- other perks including a cycle to work scheme, private health cover and good holiday benefits
- super sharp and be able to easily connect with senior management within multinational firms
- a graduate with a strong academic background (2.1 or 1st from well-respected university)
- extremely driven and have a pro-active approach to getting on the phone and driving your own career forward
- a genuine interest in working in marketing recruitment
- lots of natural energy as activity levels will be a key driver to your own success
- a multi-cultural background and / or attitude, or anyone who has lived/worked abroad
- fluency in a second language - French or German highly desirable, but Portuguese or Spanish could also be of interest
Apply now! Don't miss out on this opportunity to carve out an exciting marketing recruitment job in central London. Click Apply Now!
SuperGrad specialise in graduate recruitment consultant and trainee sales jobs in London.
- recruitment consultant
- graduate recruitment
- trainee recruiter