Marketing Project Manager/ Marketing Events Manager/ Marketing Manager/ Marketing Officer
I'm excited to be recruting for a Marketing Project Manager for a fantastic organisation in the Walsall area.
The Job Holder will:
• Oversee the organisations relationship with all clients.
• Lead on the targeted, innovative plan of support to meet the needs of the organisations service users from targeted ward areas.
• Play a leading role in raising awareness of this offer to service users in the organisation and actively promote broader opportunities available through, advice and guidance sessions, 'taster’ days, academic taster sessions and lead on the provision of one-to-one mentoring.
• Collaborate with high quality third party providers whose skills and expertise can support programme delivery for targeted service users.
• Ensure high levels of engagement with both the organisation-focused and the wider in house programme.
• Actively, regularly and rigorously track service user participation in all activities and use data to drive development of further interventions.
• Have proven skills of working effectively with others to encourage and support their decisionmaking.
• Hold responsibility for planning and delivering high quality and innovative access and widening participation activity that is targeted to service users in the organisation.
• Be a source of support and direct accountability for all staff and external providers to ensure widening participation activity is delivered to a consistently high standard while taking into account risk assessment and safeguarding issues.
• Work with staff to rigorously record, monitor and track service user engagement.
• Work collaboratively with partners to make relevant aspects of the organisations programme available to local partners.
• Provide accurate reporting to the Partnership Manager and the Leadership Team.
• Actively promote, in conjunction with the marketing team and relevant colleagues in the organisation.
• Facilitate delivery of the organisations programme and special projects in accordance with policies & procuedures.
• Any other duties reasonably required.