Job; Marketing Project Manager - Remote UK
This is a pivotal marketing and communications project management role for a dental brand.
As their Marketing Project Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating and delivering marketing and lead generation projects on behalf of a market leading dental brand, which combines the best patient experience with state-of-the-art digital technology across dual locations.
Reporting to their Strategy Director your role will include:
- Communication and relationship building with individual practices.
- Coordination of lead generation asset requirements with their creative team and marketing
- Briefing artwork and digital requirements to their creative team, brainstorming, checking and
- supplying to their marketing agency.
- Managing their website and landing page content via their Content Management System.
- Managing enquiries on Facebook / Instagram via inbox, as well as their main email inbox.
- Managing local marketing activities, events and practice projects.
- Providing support to practice teams as required.
- Reviewing and replying to Google and Facebook reviews.
- Supporting their team with basic reporting via their CRM system.
- Project management and practice knowledge; demonstrate excellent project management skills with fingertip knowledge of their brand and projects at all times
- Proactively managing digital and traditional marketing jobs on time and to budget.
- Ensuring systems are in place for error-free delivery.
- Working seamless with their creative team.
- Escalating issues appropriately and speedily and managing them through.
- Appraising creative output against briefs and propositions.
- Demonstrating a passion for creativity and communications.
- Demonstrating how business and campaigns are performing against targets.
- You will work independently and will be given autonomy to shape the role accordingly. Working
- alongside a highly experienced team with big ambitions, this role provides an opportunity to grow quickly and contribute to the success of their business.
- £’s; fully DoE up to £30k + benefits
- Location; permanently work from home / remote (UK based) with requirement to visit their Birmingham offices once a month
- Interested? Please send your (Word doc) CV,
- Please only apply if you already have a UK NI number & the ability to work in the UK indefinitely & without sponsorship
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Visit our website for lists of all current job opportunities,
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; marketing marketeer project manager Birmingham uk home remote wfh digital crm cms
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'