Our client, a successful and growing marketing company just *outside* Saffron Walden are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic individual who has strong communication and attention to detail skills. They are particularly looking for someone who has a passion for marketing including design and layout.
You will need to be highly organised and can demonstrate how you have managed projects in the past.
The company manage a number of high profile client's marketing campaigns and this role will assist them in fullfiling their client's needs on time and within budget. They offer huge progression as they continue to grow so this offers an amazing opportunity to get started in your career and really begin building your skillset up in marketing.
Project Coordinator role requirements
- Experience in project coordination and management
- Excellent client liaison and communication skills; personable manner
- Interface between clients, staff and external suppliers
- Highly organised approach to projects/tasks
- Proofreading of technical data documents
- Logical thinker
- Impeccable eye for detail
- Basic understanding of document design and layout
- Strives for quality with all deliverables
- Video and photographic research
- Updating client records
- General administration and clerical duties
Skills and experience required for the Project Coordinator role:
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Previous project coordination experience is essential
- Accuracy and attention to detail are critically important to this role
- Ability to check carefully and thoroughly proofread documents
- Able to work quickly, under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Good team player
- Hardworking and reliable
- A can-do attitude and happy to be involved in activities at all levels
- A willingness to keep up to date with developments in technology
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'