Marketing Programmes Co-ordinator
A large international company required a Marketing programme coordinator to join their team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for dealing with the complete marketing for regional programmes. This opportunity has extensive travel potential.
- Collaboration with Marketing team of regional/national partners.
- Collaboration with both internal and external marketing resources or other teams involved in the overall programme.
- Monitor, oversee and assist any collateral or messaging created by internal/external resources.
- Work together with PR where necessary to back up and create PR and marketing opportunities for the programmes.
- Manage marketing budget spend.
- Ensure allocated budget is spent on a monthly basis.
- Maintain financial control of marketing and PR budget and spend and activity.
- Ensure the marketing plan is maintained.
- Marketing plans are agreed in advance and delivered on time and on budget.
- Co-ordinate promotion campaigns prior, during and after events with team.
- Discover and engage with media & new possible partners that help build the opportunity, reach and impact of the programmes.
- To generally engage and assist in the smooth, efficient management and delivery of a programme at every stage by the overall team and involved partners.
- Report back to Marketing Director and for approval and sign-off on all planned marketing activity in advance of expenditure.
Location: Home based / Netherlands / Swansea
- A pro-active forward thinking team player.
- Ability to use own initiative and work independently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- PC literate with good MS Office skills.
- Ability to perform multiple activities simultaneously.
- Proven track record of organizing and planning successful events.
- Ability to manage budgets, time lines, business expectations and marketing objectives successfully.
- Experience with sponsorship and event management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as presentation skills.
- Demonstrated event execution experience and leadership.
- Detail Oriented and be able to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Able to work with multiple stakeholders, vendors and customers.
- Travel to events.
- Able to work in high-pressure situations and deadline driven.
- Must possess strong communications skills to communicate globally across marketing and other departments.
Type: Full time, permanent.
Apply now with TSR Legal. Contact Daniel Mason