The Marketing Product Manager will be a key figure in launching new marketing product campaign implementation across digital, offline, events and creative, working closely with the Head of Marketing in determining product strategy.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Product Manager
- Research for marketing product development purposes.
- Engagement with Sales, Marketing and other internal departments to ensure full visibility of addressable.
- Research to inform determining addressable markets and articulating internally, analysing sales funnel, ensuring long-term product revenue and growth.
- Developing the product material Marketing, Sales enablement and Support.
- Define product roadmaps, support business cases development, manage software and hardware release material, creating product/business presentation material for internal and external customers
- Be an interface for the technical feature request list for roadmap acceptance.
- Develop an understanding of customer experience
- Product strategy
- Work closely with marketing team and technical team to assess the market segment feasibility
- Stay up-to- date on competing products and broader technology trends
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Collaborate with Marketing on product line strategy and messaging
- Provide product catalogue with features and solution guidance
- Help develop the right product development roadmap to ensure we hit critical value propositions for the right price points in our market segments
- Communicate Product needs based on market knowledge
Requirements of the Marketing Executive
- Candidates should have a minimum of 1-2 years experience in B2B marketing.
- Experience in marketing within the technology space is highly desirable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job