Every person makes New Look the incredible place it is to work, and together, we’re unstoppable. Within our buzzing environment all our talented people work hard but we ensure some fun is thrown in too! We are entering a bold and brave new phase and we’re striving to be a fashion brand with attitude. Fashion is personal and we want everyone to celebrate self-expression, helping our customers to look good, feel great and express themselves with fashion. At New Look, the only rule is that there are no rules and we want people who can make a difference, think big, think brave and aren’t afraid to make mistakes.
We are looking for a Senior Procurement Manager to join our Procurement team in our Support Office based in Central London. Reporting into the Head of Procurement, this role is a brilliant opportunity for a Senior Procurement Professional to come in and lead both the strategic and deliverable process. The ideal candidate will have Specific Digital/Marketing and Omni channel retail experience.
• Lead the process to develop and prioritise a rolling strategic plan to maximise the deliverable savings from key business areas with the potential to ultimately be responsible for managing a team of Procurement Managers
• Lead key negotiations with suppliers & to take commercial ownership
• Manage Ecomm and Marketing categories ensuring best in class service
• Work with key stakeholders on an on-going basis to ensure their commercial objectives are met by being incorporated into the overall strategic plan
• Management of key projects
• Promote procurement benefits and best practice sourcing principles to stakeholders and enable traditionally non-accessible spend areas to be targeted
• Define the sourcing approach, provide market analysis and develop specifications for each project, working with internal stakeholders
• Promote and deliver international sourcing solutions across the Group to exploit synergies
• Manage the competitive Tender process, including evaluating responses, leading negotiations and presenting recommendations
• Draft Contracts and Service Level Agreements and maintain the Contracts database, providing support and expertise, where required
• Lead implementation and ensure stakeholder and commercial objectives are realised
• Monitor Contract compliance by performance tracking against key performance indicators
• Proactively review existing contract cover for GNFR suppliers, using value and risk based mechanisms to develop and implement an action plan to improve contract cover and compliance to contracts
• Lead the use of Iasta and other strategic sourcing tools to deliver increased value
• Manage on-going supplier relationships and deliver SRM
What skills do I need for the role?
• Digital/Marketing and Omni channel retail experience
• Evidence of strategic supplier mapping
• Specific experience of digital, media and creative agency pitch management
• In-sourcing/Out-sourcing transformation project management
• Retail Point of Sale print/Visual Merchandising props procurement expertise
• Genuine interest in Marketing best practice/industry case studies
• To maximise commercial benefits & mitigate risk wherever possible.
• To business partner the Marketing and e-Commerce functions, leading Goods Not For Resale procurement to effectively ensure a high level of service and Procurement expertise and advice is provided.
As well as the opportunity for great career progression, there is everything from bonus schemes to season ticket loans that will make life a little bit easier for you - including a huge staff discount of 40%, holiday days and access to our New Look Rewards which include some amazing discounts across a number of different businesses.
We understand that a Rock Star lifestyle isn’t a 9am -5:30pm thing… so we are open to talk about flexible working! No promises but let’s have the chat and see what we can do! Not to mention our 4pm Friday finishes and (monthly free bars), what more could you want?
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job