A leading Global Asset Management company based in the City of London require a media buyer for their marketing division.
The Media Buyer manager is to join the buyer development marketing team for their auction marketplaces in EMEA.
They are seeking an individual who can manage all aspects of the global buying process from the buyer development research, identifying the best acquisition channels and media based on target audience, strategic negotiations and media purchase.
The candidate should have enough experience dealing with our vendors/agencies and 3rd party medias as well as working closely with the EMEA campaign managers in developing buyer base and generating demand for their upcoming sales. Media buyer manager will also work closely with analytics team to track down the spend and measuring the impact on buyer development goals across various stages of buyer journey.
They require someone who is data-driven, result-oriented, and a creative thinker to find and recommend to best acquisition channels to campaign managers achieving the highest ROI within the given budget.
• Knowledge/experience on using any media planning database/platform
• Strong knowledge in Media Negotiation
• Specialized knowledge of media costs
• Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and good knowledge of google analytics is a MUST
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Knowledge of UTM parameters and that how to set up the tracking for campaigns and goals in google analytics
• Proven success collaborating with a global team to create sustainable demand generation and growth plan
• Result oriented and deadline driven
• Familiarity with Ecommerce buyer journey funnel
• Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Basecamp, Google AdWords is required.
This is a new postion with an immediate start date.
- Media Buying
- Media Planning