Central Employment are working with a long standing and established client who require a Marketing & PR Executive based from their Newcastle office.
They are looking for a marketing professional who is hungry to develop their career in B2B marketing and work on compelling creative campaigns that will position their clients as leaders in their markets and ahead of their competitors. This is an exciting opportunity with future career prospects to grow with the business and be part of a leading B2B marketing agency.
Main purpose of job:
The Marketing and PR Executive will be responsible for supporting in the delivery of a range of different marketing projects for clients from technical sectors including manufacturing, engineering, healthcare, science, research, pharmaceutical and technology. Specifically, the purpose of this role is:
- To support in the delivery of client work to a high standard, to deadline and budget and ensure client satisfaction/retention.
- To support in the delivery of marketing and PR campaigns that will help our clients increase their profile and awareness globally.
- To develop strong relationships with clients, potential clients, colleagues, press / media and partner companies.
- Support the account director in developing our B2B clients marketing strategies and plans.
- Support the team in the delivery of integrated marketing campaigns for clients.
- Support the team in scoping marketing campaign requirements.
- Support in the creation of work/project schedules with clear milestones for delivery.
- Support in the delivery of client work and deliver a range of marketing disciplines from brand, marketing and PR to design and digital projects.
- Maintain good working relationships with the team and your clients.
- Support in the reporting of client projects and provide update reports to the team on performance.
- Provide administrative support to the account directors and support in project and campaign resource scheduling.
- Support in market research activities for clients (market, competitors, customers) which will be fed into their marketing strategies.
- Support in the development of marketing and PR campaigns and plans for clients across multi platforms/channels - digital, print, PR and social media.
- Support in the delivery of client work and implement a range of marketing disciplines from brand, marketing and PR to design and digital projects including marketing materials, case studies, digital content, email communications, PR, sales materials and resources, brochures, written and visual content, assisting/managing events and trade shows.
- Represent the company in a range of internal and external activities including networking, events, client meetings and prospective client meetings.
- Continuously keep ahead of marketing and PR trends and feed back on new trends and ideas.
- Establish and maintain a programme of personal development in marketing/PR.
- Provide the best marketing services to your client portfolio in line with our vision of being the leading B2B marketing specialists in our industry.
Education and formal qualifications
- Qualified to Degree level with relevant industry experience in marketing, ideally more than 2 years.
- Agency experience is advantageous however you will be considered if you have in-house marketing experience.
- Self-driven, results orientated and a passion for excelling a career in marketing.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) with an exceptional eye for detail.
- Project management, literacy and numeracy skills and the ability to prepare accurate quotations and proposals.
- Understands the principles of marketing and the need for consistency.
- Responsible, accountable and determined to succeed.
- Passionate about marketing and delivering a high-quality service.
- A strong understanding of the principles of marketing.
- Experience of managing marketing projects.
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills.
- Experience in writing quality content for press releases, blogs, websites and other offline and online marketing materials and campaigns.
Specific skills, aptitude, knowledge
- An understanding of the full marketing mix.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload effectively.
- Ability to develop relationships with colleagues, clients and partners.
- An understanding of digital content marketing platforms such as social media.
- IT literate and willing to learn new technologies.
- Team worker and flexible.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- Press Releases
- B2B Marketing