We are currently recruiting for a fantastic client based in central Letherhead who is keen to recruit a Marketing a Executive. Ideally someone who is well educated and has gained experience within a marekting role with excellent writing skills.
- Maintenance of records of all press coverage
- Preparation of campaign evaluation and reporting material for client meetings
- Attending client meetings and preparing contact report / minutes and other client materials
- Research, writing and distribution of press releases and case studies
- Managing clients Twitter and Facebook accounts
- Developing filming briefs and interview points and conduct interviews on film
- Briefing journalists, attending journalist meetings and/or presentations
- Selling in and writing feature articles
- Sourcing photographic quotes and preparation of photographic briefs
- Attending trade exhibitions
- Event organising
- Participation in new business presentations
- Providing research to inform pitches and ongoing client work
- Attending journalist and client events outside of office hours for relationship building / networking
- Good understanding of each client’s business activities, key issues and competitive edge
- Understand how their individual input contributes to the client’s overall marketing strategy
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and actively explore different avenues for a client
- Can multi-task and work to set deadlines. Manage own workload.
- Articulate and be able to present ideas and proposals to clients
- Should be able to communicate with contacts at all levels
- Based in Leatherhead
- Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:30pm
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Parking available
- BUPA (after 3 months)
- Free parking
Please note; Due to the large number of applications that we receive, if you have not had a response within 7 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Follow us on Twitter or join our Facebook community by clicking 'Like’ on our Optima Recruitment Ltd page. Be the first to see our jobs as well as useful information about the job market, CVs and interviews.
Optima Recruitment acts as both an 'Employment Agency’ & 'Employment Business’ providing recruitment services throughout Surrey.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job