Marketing Portfolio Director
Marketing Portfolio Director
A senior management role to drive forward the development of a portfolio including the strategic & tactical marketing plans to achieve revenue, visitor, exhibitor and sponsorship across a portfolio of events and digital offerings. This senior management role is responsible for leading and developing a marketing team to maximise effectiveness and efficiency across the portfolio.
Role is hands on. Management is an important factor but this person will also be responsible for overseeing the overall success of the campaigns across the portfolio.
We are looking for a sophisticated approach to all digital marketing platforms (seo, ppc, google analytics) and the ability to run successful event campaigns, as well as attack data segmentation, generate new audiences, influencers and conversion leads.
- Responsible for strategy direction of the portfolio, marketing plans, driving new initiatives and delivering marketing strategies across all events
- Working with the Portfolio Director to set marketing budgets for the portfolio to ensure year-on-year profitability
- Ensure a structured campaign analytics framework, across all channels, is established, updated and monitored to determine the ROI of all activity
- Ensure marketing best practice is implemented across the portfolio marketing team for digital channels, CORE websites, email and communications etc.
- Responsible for audience growth for the events and digital platforms, and ensure we improve our monetisation of our digital offerings
- Develop 365-content strategies for each brand and move teams away from event-to-event marketing methods to engage with our audience year round
- Negotiate strategic-level partnerships to ensure effective brand building across the portfolio
- Drive the team to focus on new audience acquisition and new channels to market to future proof the portfolio.
- Manage, develop and support a team of content and campaign marketers, proving clear direction on objectives and indicators of success
- Responsible for recruitment, training and development of the core portfolio team
Key skills and knowledge:
- Strong experience in a digital marketing techniques and channels
- Establish a data-driven approach to strategic and tactical decision making
- Proven analytical and numerical aptitude to derive budget and revenue optimization decisions.
- A proven record of testing, measuring and evaluating marketing channels to optimise spend and demonstrate ROI
- Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate performance metrics, challenges and opportunities to key stake holders.
- A collaborative approach and ability to interact with cross-functional teams including production, sales, operations and central K&N teams.
- Proven people and team management experience
Lipton Media is a dynamic, proactive and progressive media recruitment agency solely dedicated to the media industry. We are leaders across media sales and creative opportunities. We cover: media, digital media, print, exhibition, event, conference, outdoor and radio sales, in addition to marketing, conference production and editorial jobs.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
"Office Assistant jobs in London"