We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Performance Manager to join our clients expanding consultancy based in London.
The purpose of this role is to work across a portfolio of marketing programmers, interpreting the data emerging from these programmes (often complex data), the trends and insights and measure these against strategic objectives/metrics to provide a measure of success.
This is a Marketing Effectiveness role that is more around problem analysis than data analysis so requires you to be both data and people literate - pulling together insight into regular and ad hoc reports, bringing the stakeholders together and then asking the right questions to drive forward more effective activities.
Previous specific experience in marketing effectiveness/performance or reporting, would be highly useful for this role. Knowledge of emerging digital/social reporting metrics and previous experience working with these channels and others, either in a corporate organisation or agency, will be an additional advantage.
- Track and analyse data centrally across the region and units within the team to meet internal reporting requirements on a monthly/quarterly basis, on the effectiveness and business impact of marketing initiatives.
- Systematically evaluate all Marketing activities with a focus on ROI generated, and package these results centrally to measure Unit level performance within the Marketing team against pre-defined KPIs.
- Set up digital dashboards to track and view real time results from integrated campaigns, using an optimal and cost-effective mix of Digital tools, processes and capabilities.
- Actively monitor, analyze and report back on Marketing qualified leads/engagements to arrive at a quantifiable figure for Marketing contribution to the pipeline as well as other critical metrics such as customer acquisition/penetration and contact acquisition.
- Engage with key internal stakeholders across the organization to understand the business' reporting and information requirements, and manage/deliver on these.
- Compile the annual results and achievements of the Marketing team, into an annual regional report so as to efficiently represent the full range of Marketing activities completed, with the intent to drive the business goals in our region.
- Bolster and maintain the image of the organisation by showcasing our success stories at various Industry awards that recognize excellence in the Marketing function.
Experience profile required:
- A results-driven individual with exceptional analytical skills in quantitative data analysis of program effectiveness, forecasting, and ROI. Ability to tell a business-centric "story" using data.
- Strong experience in managing a reporting responsibility within a field marketing function/organization with a strong grasp of trending performance metrics used in Marketing organizations today.
- High level of proficiency in Ms Word, PowerPoint, and Ms Excel, which will be necessary for the creation of visually and verbally engaging reports and presentations.
- Ability to work independently, efficiently, and effectively under extreme time constraints and deliver results by critical deadlines.
- Experience in the Service Industry is preferred but not necessary; any experience in the IT sector would be a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building and communication skills.