Marketing PA - £33,000
Join a forward thinking and innovative international company supporting the Senior Director of Marketing and the wider marketing team. A fantastic opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within an interesting and futuristic projects based environment.
This role is to start asap, if you are available immediately, this will be a huge advantage.
What does the role involve?
- Interacting with high level internal and external clients to coordinate meetings and events
- Working on highly confidential material of a critical nature
- Responsible for both internal and external communications
- Coordinate multiple on-going conferences
- Coordinate committee meetings
- Responsible for administrative needs, including meeting planning, correspondence and travel arrangement
- Managing the Director’s schedule to include conferences, speaking engagements, travel and daily meetings
- Support the marketing division in relation to conferences participation and marketing material development
- Ad hoc project work
Are you the right fit?
You will be a bright and confident candidate with a strong administration background. An independent thinker with the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment. You will demonstrate the ability to successfully handle multiple, high urgency, requests in a reliable manner and have a high level of flexibility.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job