Marketing Operations Specialist - Travel
World Leading Travel Company - Gatwick Airport
Up to £50,000pa
Are you an experienced Marketing Operations Specialist looking to join one of the World’s Leading Travel Companies?
Jewels Travel Recruitment are working with a Leading Travel Company seeking an experienced Marketing professional who has experience in marketing operations and marketing automation.
Summary of the role
The Marketing Operations Specialist is responsible for driving leads, conversion and customer engagement by making best use of marketing channels, tools, systems and processes. Using inbound marketing tactics such as search engine optimisation, social selling, landing page conversion testing, online advertising and email marketing; you will work together with the Business Managers, Sales, and the Marketing Communications teams to build the necessary sales pipeline to reach our company objectives. You will both build and design physical and digital marketing assets in house, and enable others to build their own. Communication channels will be optimized to improve the customer experience and turn customers into advocates. You will monitor, analyze and report on leads, conversion, and engagement to assure continuous improvement of processes, tools, and channels.
This person is the driver behind all external online and email marketing communication in the UK and Ireland, fully aligned with Corporate Branding guidelines.
Additionally, the Marketing Operations Specialist contributes to the creation, production and maintenance of approved marketing materials for the agreed channels (e.g. company website, management and product blogs, customer portal, community platform, social media platforms, etc.) in support of the UK’s customer acquisition and retention strategies.
Education: Degree in Marketing or Business Management; CIM or IDM qualifications desirable
- Thorough understanding of marketing automation and inbound marketing methodologies with persona driven content
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation software (Eloqua, Marketo)
- Experience with HTML/CSS and email marketing / marketing automation platforms
- Language: Excellent level of written and oral English
- PC skills: Google Analytics, MS Office
- Design skills (desirable): Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- 3 years’ experience in online Marketing Communication: including Planning, Execution and Monitoring activities
- Experience in B2B and/or B2C online brand reputation management
- Proven experience of integrating online and offline channels (web, social media, direct marketing, PR etc.)
- Experience of analysing online lead behaviour and adapting communication and/or sites accordingly
How to Apply:
Please apply to advert or via our website with a copy of your CV.
Please note only suitable candidate will be contacted for this position. If your skills are not what the client is seeking for this position your CV will be added to our database where you will be considered for other roles as they become available that match your skills and experience.
Once you are added to our database you will receive emails of our "New Vacancies" covering all our new and available jobs as they become available
Please note our Jewels Recruitments system for job alerts run on keywords that might be in your CV or your post code location is relevant to the new job advertised. So not always is the job sent to you an exact match of what you are seeking.
You will also receive weekly/monthly email newsletters from Jewels Recruitment, listing ALL available jobs in various locations and salary bands.
Please advise us if you do not want to receive these new job alerts.
FOLLOW JEWELS RECRUITMENT ON TWITTER FOR NEW JOBS, CAREER ADVICE, INDUSTRY NEWS AND MUCH MORE ... @JewelsJobs
- Marketing Automation
- Marketing Communications
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Operations