£23k - £28k
Marketing Data Analyst
As Marketing Data Analyst for a leading sales-focused marketing agency, you will become an integral part of the company in a very short space of time. Benefits include 25 days' holiday, a fantastic office environment, healthcare and pension, free breakfasts, plenty of social and sporting activities such as trips to Marbella and laser tag, not to mention free ice creams on the first day of the year!
* Using the latest strategies and techniques in raw data acquisition, data management, campaign execution, and reporting and analytics, to optimise campaigns and deliver on objectives
* Providing support and advice to both the client services team and external clients, identifying data requirements across multiple-channel campaigns, ensuring briefs are delivered
* Adhering to processes, maintaining databases and utilising strong analytical skills to implement effective marketing strategy and produce high-quality outputs
* Delivering campaigns within marketing automation platforms to maximise efficiency, and ensuring activity takes place to planned budget and timescales
* A graduate calibre individual with a keen eye for detail and proven experience in marketing and B2B data management, able to employ an analytical approach to marketing strategy
* Advanced experience with Excel is required, with an understanding of SQL/Oracle /CRM/HTML to fully grasp the processes and understand the technical side of the role
* Experience of negotiating and buying raw data for clients is desirable, including building relationships with third-party suppliers to understand the role's requirements
If you feel that this opportunity would help you fulfil your potential and relish a challenge, apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job