The focus of this Marketing Operations Lead position is to lead the marketing operations set up; driving forward strong partnerships to effectively manage and merchandise the brand portfolio. This role will focus largely on e-tailer channels including Amazon and Ocado. A cross-functional role responsible for contract management, demand forecasting, cost control and Marketing & Digital activities.
Internationally renown FMCG Business based in Middlesex with an established, iconic Brand portfolio. You will have full responsibility leading the marketing operations set up for a heritage food brand with the freedom to grow, develop and achieve.
Marketing Operations Lead, Key Responsibilities:
Responsible for product upload/placement and trade marketing support. Focused on driving awareness and optimisation across .com and ecommerce shopper channels.
- Take ownership of the inventory Management including 'Best Sellers' & planning and providing gifting opportunities.
Lead the delivery and reporting of customer and staff product reviews in line with content strategy
Manage the 'Customer Careline' scope and teams for all markets and organising samples ordering and the delivery of quarterly customer service reports and presentations
Marketing Operations Lead, Preferred Skillset:
- Marketing operations and/or aCommerce experience
- Excellent project management skills
- Payment, invoice and budget management experience
- Stock control/merchandising experience
- Great Communication and influencing skills
- Proven track record of strong negotiation experience
- Data driven mind-set, motivated by accuracy of information
- Experience working in an international environment
- Multi-tasker and able to prioritise workload
An excellent opportunity to own and manage the operational set up and contract management of a leading FMCG Brand with the opportunity to continue beyond the initial 6 Months contract for the correct candidate.