Title: Marketing Operations Director - Global Technology & Manufacturing PLC
Salary: £60,000 to £70,000 depending on experience plus bonus and an excellent variety of benefits excellent benefits
About The Technology Company
My client is a globally renowned PLC, a technological leader in manufacturing and research for a number of different sectors. This company has a rich pedigree and history, and they currently manufacture a range of cutting edge hi-tech products. They are a dynamic company with a global presence, and are publically listed. Due to growth and evolving business strategy, they have an exciting opening for a Marketing Operations Director to drive marketing strategy and innovation throughout the organisation. This global organisation fosters a collaborative and innovative working culture, and the Marketing Operations Director will have the opportunity to both make a big impact, develop their skills and progress in seniority.
About The Marketing Operations Director role
The new Marketing Operations Director will work closely with the board and rest of senior management, driving strategic change.
Key Responsibilities for the Marketing Operations Director:
* Drive marketing strategy across various business lines within the organisation
* Develop and implement and multi-faceted change management strategy
* Analyse data to ascertain where processes within the business can be made more efficient
* Effectively manage internal and external stakeholders across different departments
* Collaborate with sales and product teams
About The Successful Marketing Operations Director
You'll have experience driving marketing strategy and operational efficiency within a high performing organisation, and you'll now be looking to accelerate your career within a cutting edge PLC.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Marketing Operations Director:
* Experience in marketing strategy and change management
* Articulate and compelling communicator
* An MBA qualification is highly desirable, as are qualifications/PHD's in scientific or engineering related disciplines
* A strategic thinker with strong analytical skills
* Sector experience in hi-technology also desirable
The Marketing Operations Director will receive a highly competitive salary paying between £60,000 and £70,000 depending on experience, in addition to excellent benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strategic and commercially strong professional to advance their career within a global PLC business.
For more information about the Marketing Operations Director role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at or call .
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2017).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning brands and agencies in the industry.