Role: Marketing Operations Assistant (12 MONTH MATERNITY COVER)
START DATE: MARCH 2018
We are looking for a meticulous and proactive Marketing Operations Assistant to join a close-knit, hardworking team, based at our Client's Head Office in Guildford.
Have you got experience with InDesign and Illustrator? Do you work to a high level of accuracy with strong attention to detail and can work on your own initiative? Have you got an understanding of the FCA guidelines? Do you have strong interpersonal and communications skills? Are you a team player?
The successful candidate will provide maternity cover for a period of about 12 months commencing in March 2018.
The successful candidate will work within the Marketing Department and have involvement in and responsibility for the production of a range of consumer and financial adviser focused marketing materials and literature. This will support the sales team, promote the brand and help to raise assets through promotion of the range of funds available, investment trusts and portfolio management service. In addition, they will ensure that regulatory documents are produced on a timely basis.
- Assisting with the update and creation of a range of marketing materials and financial promotions literature, including, for example, product sales aids, fund brochures, application packs, client newsletters, regulatory short reports and fund factsheets
- Update and preparation of presentations using Powerpoint and InDesign
- Production of artwork using InDesign/Illustrator
- Providing support for external events as required, which may include the preparation of packs, event stands, and organisation of corporate merchandise
- Organising the production of branded items such as stationery and merchandise
- Consideration of Financial Conduct Authority rules and other relevant regulations and the principles of treating customers fairly when producing marketing material
- Assisting with the update and creation of required regulatory documentation
- Educated to A-Level standard is essential
- Knowledge of the FCA is highly desirable
- It is essential that you are confident on Powerpoint, InDesign & Illustrator
- Strong communication skills are essential as you will be dealing with all levels of people
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.