Coventry based - some flexibility around remote working
Contract with a view to go permanent
- With support from the Head of Department, you will create, manage and report delivery of activities within the partner marketing plans including: website maintenance within the CMS, social media content creation , proof reading of partner-generated collateral, developing presentations for recruitment purposes, copy-writing, email marketing / conversion plans, obtaining quotes, briefing designers/agencies, reviewing and proofing copy and creative.
- Coordinate, plan, implement and evaluate digital advertising campaigns by working closely with MEA and external agencies as required.
- To brief the Design Studio and Multimedia team in the creation of all APU marketing material and to coordinate the supply of assets required within APU and partners
- To support Partnership Managers and the Partnership Recruitment in the coordination of activities in preparation of overseas visits and events, including advertising, website updates and other activity as required.
- Where required, support competitor analysis and market research for your designated partner institutions with support from the Partnership Managers, external agencies and the International Data and Insight Team (e.g. identifying information gaps; analysing recruitment trends and labour market trends; customer needs, competitor, key influencer and perceptions analyses).
- Demonstrated background in content management, creative writing, advertising concepts, print, and digital advertising.
- Experience in digital and offline marketing channels including PPC and Social media.
- Experience in social media content creation and management.
- Experience of copy-writing for social media, email, websites (short-form copy writing).
Coventry based - potential for some flexibility around remote working 2 days per week
Contract with a view to go permanent after 2-3 months
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'