Experienced marketer required by Derby City Council leisure and culture team to assist with campaign management and digital marketing, including website content management, email marketing, social media management, copy writing and proofreading. 18.5 hours a week for 3 months.
- Contribute to the design, delivery, and evaluation of creative marketing communications & sales plans that maximise engagement, participation, profile & income across the leisure and culture programme, facilities and services, in line with the Leisure & Culture Marketing & Business Development Strategy.
- Work across the full marketing mix including PR/media, website content management, social media marketing, email/direct mail marketing, paid advertising, design/creative, working with others within the team and undertaking work yourself to deliver marketing communications & sales plans.
- Lead on the management of campaigns, as allocated to you by the Senior Marketing Officers, working to agreed budgets and timescales.
- Work collaboratively with relevant leisure and culture teams to identify and achieve relevant service & business objectives, including income and attendance/participation targets.
- Deputise for other members of the marketing team during absences, regularly familiarising yourself with their duties.
- Act as a point of contact for marketing advice and guidance to all colleagues across the department.
- Ensure optimal use of available resources, and that best value for money is always obtained.
- Liaise with the sales & information team and frontline teams across the department, to ensure they are fully aware of all relevant marketing & sales initiatives.
- Attend occasional press & promotional events out of office hours and at weekends as required.
- Understand and comply with the Council’s environmental policies.
- Comply with all Health & Safety policies and legislation in performance of the duties of the post.
- Work with information technology and associated systems in accordance with the Council’s policies & procedures.
- Comply with standing orders, financial regulations and departmental instructions.
- Carry out duties and responsibilities of the post in compliance with the Council’s Equality and Diversity policy.
- Take part in the Council’s Managing Individual Performance scheme
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'