About the role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a warm and friendly head office team at Jigsaw Performing Arts Schools.
Jigsaw run weekend performing arts schools for children aged 3 - 18 years, across London and the South East. There are currently 27 schools, 13 are franchises and the other 14 are run by head office.
The Marketing Officer would be based at our head office in High Barnet. This is a full-time position and you would be required to do 37.5 hours per week. The role would be split between broad marketing for the whole network and using a full marketing mix including both digital and traditional forms of marketing to promote head office run schools.
Experience within or a passion for the performing arts and/or children’s activities would be beneficial.
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing strategies for both the whole network and for the individual schools.
- Managing all social media activity including communications and paid social media advertising campaigns for the whole network and head office schools.
- Monitoring ongoing spend against budgets and keeping accurate records.
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral including brochures, letters, emails, blogs, editorial and website.
- Maintaining and improving our SEO.
- Providing brand consistency across whole network.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis with reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
- Awards submissions/PR
- Providing marketing training and support to our network.
Tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Monitoring sales/managing the waiting list and maintaining high-quality customer service as well as assisting with customer enquiries.
- Creating video content.
- Sending regular mail-outs to nurseries and libraries and children’s centres.
- Producing the Jigsaw monthly e-newsletter.
- Working with designer to produce marketing Collateral for the whole network.
- Booking ads with parent publications.
- Ensuring website content and information for head office schools are up to date.
- Organising and following up our direct marketing - leaflet distribution. Supporting distribution when needed.
- Positive with can-do attitude that focuses on solutions.
- A strong passion for the performing arts/education/children’s activities.
- A people person with excellent communication skills.
- Organised and accurate.
- Take ownership of your role in the company.
- Team player who can work within a small head office team of 6.
- Degree in Marketing or a related field would be an advantage as would a CIM qualification or at least one year’s experience in a similar role.
- Use of Digital Platforms including Hootsuite and Mailchimp as well as an understanding of Google analytics.
- Strong project management/organisational skills.
- Use of CMS systems and customer databases.
- Ability to analyse data and spot trends.
- Knowledge of performing arts would be desirable.
- A full UK driving license would be an advantage.
With notice you may be required to work occasional weekends to assist you with your understanding of the company.
The salary for the role is £20,000 - £25,000 per annum depending on experience plus performance related bonuses.
We are looking for somebody to start as soon as possible.
Jigsaw Arts is a growing company so for the right candidate there would be future opportunities to expand your role within the organisation.
Deadline for applications Monday 19th March 2018.