North London International Agency that offers humanitarian aid worldwide, are looking for an ambitious, creative and dynamic marketing officer to join their growing team.
Salary 25k plus many benefits, including Jewish Holidays plus standard leave, childcare vouchers, long service award, enhanced maternity and paternity leave, season ticket loan, Friday the offices closes at 3pm.
The Marketing Officer will have a keen eye for detail to manage a wide range of fundraising and communications campaigns. The Marketing officer will be responsible for the creative development and project management of appeals, supporter newsletters and event marketing. You should be able to take an idea from the early stages to completion.
Knowledge and experience
- Working on and managing marketing materials
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Understanding the fundraising environment
- Understanding of brand messaging, identity etc
- Copywriting skills
- Verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT skills (Desktop publishing packages, or Adobe InDesign)
- Multi task ability
- Work within a collaborative supportive team
- Ability to meet set targets and deadlines
- Good admin skills
Empathy and understanding of the Jewish Faith would be desirable
A full job description is available.
Due to volume, we can only contact those applicants who have been successful
- Marketing Campaigns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job