Work for one of the most exciting, ambitious and well-respected lenders in the Bridging and Development space. A fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Manager to influence business exposure, growth and recognition, have full autonomy of their workload and play a key part in driving the performance of the business.
This family-run, specialist short-term Lender take a common-sense approach to lending and have been one of the key players within the Bridging and Development space for the last 10 years. Offering a service to clients and holding their hand through the whole process to ensure the smoothest drawdown and completion of the loan. Assisting property developers, property investors, intermediaries and individuals with funding when they most need it.
As a Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing SEO opportunities, google analytics and providing the MI to board
- Creating and implementing strategy for company social medias
- Creating interactive tools for the companies website
- Assisting sales team with the design of marketing material
- Support the board with campaigns
To be a successful Marketing Manager you will have:
- Experience working as a Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing experience
- Experience within Financial Services is desirable
- Strong market knowledge
- The ability to work well as part of a small team
A fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Manager to work for a specialist lender, be rewarded with an attractive salary of up to £40,000, work in the heart of Manchester City Centre and join not just a business, but a "family"!
- marketing manager
- digitial marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job