Marketing Managers X2
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our key clients in the
Insurance space for a Permanent X 2 Marketing Manager who will be responsible for delivering activities to influence the sale, use and development of these products, including (but not limited to) product content, go-to-market strategies and business development assets. This role is full tome permanent and paying up to £55,000 DOE.
What is expected of the Marketing Manager;
The Product Marketing Manager will report to the Head of Commercial Marketing
and will be responsible for the following activities:
- Market intelligence and VoC - understand the motivations and buying behaviour of our key clients (banks, issuers and fintechs); be the expert on our key competition and how to stay ahead - translate this intelligence into sales collateral that will be used by account teams in addition to feeding ideas through to the product and proposition pipeline.
- Work closely with Product & Proposition Managers to develop the Priority Pass proposition.
- Create strategies, go-to-market plans and materials for product releases, changes and developments, which can be used by regional offices and client teams.
- Create content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts to communicate the vision and value of our key products to b2b audiences.
- Protect the Priority Pass and Lounge Key brands as the products change and evolve.
- Manage relationships with internal teams including Consumer, Commercial, Partnerships, Operations and Key Accounts and provide regular updates on product initiatives.
- Plan and develop product marketing materials to support business development teams with sales pitches.
- Provide guidance to clients on marketing materials and approve client documents, ensuring they are factually correct and follow brand guidelines.
- Own and regularly update B2B content on the Priority Pass & Client websites.
- Identify product and service requirements to meet the needs of B2B customers.
- Manage ad hoc requests from the Head of Commercial Marketing, Commercial and Marketing Director, Internal Teams and clients.
- Lead, manage and develop two Product Marketing Executives.
- Budget planning and management.
What we look for in a Marketing Manager?
- Degree educated or equivalent qualification.
- 5+ years' experience in a B2B marketing role within a FS/ telco/ fintech / travel environment.
- Able to prioritise tasks and work to deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Experience of taking innovative new products to market.
- Can adapt to a changing business environment and shifting priorities.
- Collaborative skills: You will be expected to collaborate with multiple teams across the business. This will often include the commercial and wider marketing department, project managers, product & propositions team, data& insights and senior executives.
- Communication skills: The ability to speak and write to a high standard is crucial. You will frequently have to present complex information in an easy to understand format for different audiences in addition to writing engaging copy and telling the 'story' of our product enhancements and innovations.
- Strong IT skills and proficient in using Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite programs.
- Working with international offices across multiple products
What you will receive;
- Prestigious brand to adds to you portfolio
- Permanent Contract
- Competitive salary of up to £55,000 DOE
- Working out of the Central London Office
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'