· Exciting B2B content intelligence and events business that has been listed as one of the top 100 fastest growing SME businesses in the UK
· Learning and development of staff is a number one priority here - career opportunities are huge
· Marketing strategy development and management of a marketing executive
· Increase awareness and generate leads for the delegate sales team
· Be part of a wider marketing team of 32 marketing professionals
The Role of Marketing Manager:
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Marketing Executive to move up the career ladder, develop their skills through innovative internal and external training, and join a leading B2B events company. This role will report into one of the Divisional Heads of Marketing.
The role of the Marketing Manager is to define and run the strategic marketing plan for their events by maximising the commercial opportunity. They will utilise the full marketing mix and work alongside the sales team to create an integrated sales and marketing plan to drives leads and direct revenue. In addition, the role may also include management of one Marketing Assistant, and typically works within a dedicated portfolio of events.
The Marketing Manager will be given the learning opportunity to be a future expert event marketer, getting hands on experience of multiple best in class marketing software solutions (Salesforce and Pardot). Supported with on the job training across multiple marketing disciplines and channels.
Responsibilities for the Marketing Manager role include:
· Planning and executing of a marketing strategy for around 12 B2B conferences
· Looking at wider portfolio and event branding - vision, concept, design guidelines etc.
· Looking at future opportunities within the portfolio - developing 6-12 month plans
· Planning and running project team meetings with production, sales, operations and external agencies
· Building a deep understanding of the audience, working with production to create, curate and commission content for use in campaigns
· Look for opportunities for affiliate marketing through sponsors, speakers and partners
· Managing budget and effectively reporting on ROI
· Work closely with delegate sales reps and operations
· Topic and audience research
· Build industry partnership with association or industry partners
· Generate qualified leads and nurture marketing database
· Utilising email marketing tool (Pardot), social media, PR, SEO, PPC, Direct Mail and advertising to achieve goals
· Getting involved with running inductions and training for new starters
· Managing and coaching a Marketing Executive
· Running pre-, during and post-campaign analysis of the campaigns and events to make sure of success
· Using the latest marketing technology (Pardot and Salesforce)
To be considered for the role you will have:
· Built comprehensive marketing plans from both a qualitative and quantitative standpoint to achieve overarching event goals
· Created marketing plans and executed end to end campaigns
· An understanding of the event cycle and event critical elements
· An analytical ability, using numbers to determine cause and effect
· The ability to autonomously prioritise tasks
· Highly effective time management skills and an ability to balance priorities across multiple projects
· A working knowledge of marketing automation and lead scoring
· A relevant degree in marketing or events is desirable
· Strong written and verbal English communication skills
The company: This leading multi-million-pound B2B content and events company have been listed as one of the Top 100 fastest growing SME's in the UK. Currently running approximately 150 high-end B2B events a year, targeting high growth fields including life sciences, construction and HR. The company aim to educate and inform industry leaders in how to better their operations and are looking for a Marketing Executive to help them achieve this during a period of large growth.
The package for the role of Marketing Manager includes:
· Salary - £35,000 - £40,000
· Great bonus earning potential
· Wider company benefits and 25 days holiday
Location: The position of Marketing Manager is based in Central London, with flexible working options available
BMS Marketing Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
- Budget Management
- Marketing Automation
- Social Media
- Team management
- Life Sciences
- B2B marketing
- Event Marketing
- Global campaigns
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'