Marketing Manager - Term Time + 6 Weeks During the School Holidays
Your new company
This is a warm and welcoming school that specialises in supporting young people aged from 7 to 19 whose education has been adversely affected by specific learning difficulties - dyslexia, dyspraxia, dyscalculia, or speech and language difficulties. The school has a national reputation for dyslexia expertise, offering advice to professionals and parents. They have ambitious plans for the future, including the further expansion and the provision of new facilities.
Your new role
This role will require you to develop and maintain a fully professional approach to Marketing. All aspects of the public face of the school are involve different areas of marketing, including advertising; publications; exhibitions and conferences; the representation of the building and grounds; internet marketing including the website; admission and transition procedures; corporate identity etc. The job holder will work closely with the SLT to ensure a consistent and sustained improvement in all aspects of marketing.
Your role will include:
- Implementing and maintaining a clear marketing strategy.
- Maintaining websites and using Google Analytics to monitor the use of the website.
- Responsible for Social Media, Press releases, advertising and all external communications.
What you'll need to succeed
A successful candidate would need:
- Previous marketing/PR experience but not necessarily, gained within a school environment. Other industry experience will be considered.
- Degree level education or equivalent desirable. Appropriate qualification such as the AMCIS Diploma in Schools Marketing or CIM is preferred.
- Good communicational and organisation skills.
- Previous experience working in a busy office working to tight deadlines.
What you'll get in return
- A salary of £25,467
- Great Pension
- Free Lunches
- Good amount of Holiday
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'